Bob understands that your new kicks might not work for you, but not to worry - we’ve got you covered. Have a gander at the following so you know exactly how our process works.
- Returns are easy at Bob’s - we will refund the cost of your order less our flat-rate return shipping fee of $10.95.
- You have 7 days from the date you received your shoes to request a return.
- Bob recommends test driving your new shoes only on soft or carpeted surfaces in the comfort of your own home. Any damage or marking to the soles may prevent a return being possible.
- Items marked Final Sale are unable to be returned or exchanged unless they exhibit a major defect.
- All returns need to be authorized in advance - if an order is returned that has not been pre-authorized, you may be responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
- In the event that you need to swap a size, please follow the returns process outlined below. We recommend placing a brand new order as soon as possible to secure your correct size.
- Online purchases cannot be returned to our brick and mortar stores. Bob asks that you please follow the instructions below if you wish to make a return.
Change of Mind Returns
If you have received a pair of Bob’s shoes but for whatever reason you would like to return them, then please follow the instructions below carefully.
- You can only request a return for shoes that have not been worn or damaged and are in their original condition. Any accompanying packaging such as the shoe box, shoe bags, tissue or stuffing must also be returned in original condition.
- Your order must also be returned in the original Startrack box
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the following information: 1. your original order number, 2. the style, colour and size in question and 3. the reason for your return request.
- We will provide you with a return authorisation (RA) by email within 2 business days.
- Once you receive your RA, click here to visit our online returns portal and print your Australia Post shipping label
- Drop the completed return package to your nearest Australia Post Store within 3 days of receiving your RA. Delaying lodgment of your return later than 3 days may affect any applicable refund or return eligibility.
- Once we receive your return, we will process any applicable refund less the $10.95 returns fee within 5 business days. Your bank may take additional time for the credit to appear on your statement.
Bob searches the globe high and low to bring you the latest and greatest in shoes and is committed to providing you with the best service in town. If you experience a problem with our shoes, we will work to resolve the issue to your complete satisfaction. The following steps outline the easy process involved.
- Please email email@example.com with all of the following information:
- your original order number
- the style, colour and size of the faulty shoe
- A written description of the fault
- At least 2 clear photographs of the fault from different angles
- We will assess your request and respond to you by email with further instructions within 3 business days.
- If we request your shoes to be returned, please click here to visit our online returns portal and print your Australia Post shipping label.
- All returns need to be authorized in advance - if we have not yet given pre-authorization for a return, you may be responsible for any shipping charges incurred.
- Bob goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, however, we do reserve the right to repair, replace or refund faulty items at our discretion.
Drawing a blank?
We're keystrokes away! Click here to to get in touch!